Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Saved by the Bell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Saved by the Bell

    A great show but its inconsistency really got to me, when they were in middle-school they lived in Indiana and when they go to high school they live in Cali... in some episodes Zack has a father and in others he don't.. everything changed so much throughout every episode it seems.. Thoughts??

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saved by the Bell

    I dont believe I ever thought so much about Saved by the Bell....

    I dont know rather to be impressed by you or scared for you
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saved by the Bell

    I watch it about every morning 2 episodes come on in a row.. and I just notice.. it kinda gets to me

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dukefan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saved by the Bell

    yeah it was first called...good mornin miss bliss.....and i think they got a new writer for it and stuff so i dont even think it was actually the same show...i think it was just a spin off of it with some new characters....
    [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saved by the Bell

    Saved By The Bell: The New Class. they tried anyway
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saved by the Bell

    Yall need to get drunk and play saved by the bell trivia on the porch one day, it'll be the best moment of your lives.

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Saved by the Bell

    Man I thought I was the biggest Saved by the Bell fan back in the day.....I am kinda scared!!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saved by the Bell

    I watch it while i get ready for school it comes on tbs at 7 and 7:30. It's a pretty cool show at times
    ICGRM takin' over

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saved by the Bell

    yeah they lived in indiana in middle school then zach, screech, lisa, and mr. belding all moved to l.a. in the middle school years zach's parents were divorced cause his dad went out with ms. bliss, but in highschool his parents were still together. alot of saved by the bell was for kids aged 10-14, as it like most sitcoms in the early 90s didnt want to address "real high school situations".
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saved by the Bell

    Here is a link to the last episode of Saved by the Bell Junior High. It was called Good Mourning Miss Bliss then.
    Saved by the Bell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •